This project is an attempt to highlight major issues relating to use and adoption of quality rice seeds in the four eastern states of India and in Bangladesh. In addition, since both eastern part of India and Bangladesh share a similar agro-climatic conditions, the project also seeks to explore how the two countries can cooperate and collaborate in improving rice yields in both sides of the border.
The purpose of the meeting is to ensure that the all the members of the project team are on to the same footing/page as far as project activities, outputs and outcomes are concerned. Further, it is expected that the meeting will help in: revision of log frame, including key milestones; preparation of a detailed quarterly plan for each collaborating organisation; and finally a complete monitoring plan for the project.
- Press releases
- Addressing Barriers to Rice Seeds Trade between India & Bangladesh (RISTE)
- Project Launch Meeting Group-I Presentation
- Project Launch Meeting Group-II Presentation
- Project Launch Meeting Group-III Presentation
- Project Launch Meeting Group-IV Presentation
- Project Launch Meeting Group-V Presentation
- Key messages