Research reports are outputs of externally funded as well as internally resourced projects. They provide readers with the overview and background, comprehensive information on and detailed analysis of various components of research in a reader-friendly format.
Edited by: Kishan S Rana • Bipul Chatterjee
Edited by: Pradeep S Mehta • Atul Kaushik • Rashid S Kaukab
Edited by: Bipul Chatterjee • Joseph George
This book helps bring to centre-stage the role that developing countries have played over the decades in the multilateral trading system and makes a number of useful proposals for reforming and strengthening the system.
- The Road to the World Trade Organisation’s Twelfth Ministerial Conference– #1/ November
- The Road to the World Trade Organisation’s Twelfth Ministerial Conference– #1/ October 2021
- WTO Negotiation on Fisheries Subsidies: Is it really a low hanging fruit?– #1/, August 2021
- WTO TRIPs | Waiver on COVID-19 vaccines: Promoting One World, One Health– #3/, May-June 2021
- WTO TRIPs | Waiver on COVID-19 vaccines: Nobody is safe until everyone is safe– #2/, March-May 2021
- WTO TRIPS Provisions: Waiver or No Waiver on COVID-19 Vaccines Need for Global Solidarity– #1/, March 2021